Call today: (408) 263-8433 or (408) 673-0433

"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the cheap price is forgotten. "

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Customer Service Surveys, are they too complex?



Ever had a situation go bad and all you wanted to do was get out of it? We have all had bad experiences with one thing or another.

How do we protect ourselves and others from this happening?

Usually when we are being served the only one who should care how they are doing is the person serving us.

So, you, my customer, since you have spent time to read this are going to take a customer service survey and help me serve you better.

First if you would like to email me and let me know what you think about this blog feel free to do so at:
arealplumber@gmail.com

If you would like to post a comment or a suggestion feel free to do that also.

I want to improve this blog so that it contains information you want to have and can use.

The customer satisfaction survey is only one way for me to know how you got here.

Lately I have been getting a large amount of traffic on this page and I need to know how you found me, if you found what you were looking for and what you would like to have seen.

So thank you for your participation. I look forward to your comments.

your plumber,

Cameron


path="" title="" permalink="">

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Analytics