Call today: (408) 263-8433 or (408) 673-0433

"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the cheap price is forgotten. "

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thank you, my customers


To all of the people who have over the years helped me to succeed and have allowed me to serve you I thank you. Without all of you I could not have come this far. I am truly grateful for all of the referrals from you. As we go into the future I wish all of you the best life has to offer and many good and prosperous years to come. If ever you should need me remember I am there for you and if I can't help you I will find someone who can.
I can be reached at (408) 263-8433, (415) 567-5025, (510) 656-3100. From San Francisco to Morgan Hill serving the entire Bay Area.

Heres to the future we share together, family, friends, love and life!
your plumber,
Cameron Guglielmelli
(ps Remember, quality pays, it doesn't cost!)


path="" title="" permalink="">

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Analytics